CREDIT UNION SERVICES - CU4BUSINESS
A Small Business Network You Can Trust
CU4Business is a unique platform to help credit unions better serve the needs of their business members – and attract a larger share of the business community in their local areas.
This platform serves two purposes:
- Help credit unions attract new business members and retain current members, driving top-line revenue growth by expanding business services, driving more sales, and deepening business relationships.
- Give credit union members one source to find everything they need to support their small businesses, with resources from the best companies in every industry at the lowest possible price.
CU4Business was created in partnership by CU Partner Link - owned by the credit union leagues of California, Nevada, Georgia, Ohio, and Cornerstone - and Tarkenton Companies. CU Partner Link represents 1,615 individual credit unions across the United States, while Tarkenton Companies serves the needs of small business owners and entrepreneurs across North America with a wide range of business products, services, and programs.
- A Turnkey Small Business Services Solution
- Customized Marketing Platform
- Robust Support
- GoSmallBiz all-in-one suite of tools and services – including unlimited business consultation, marketing and much more
- Payment solutions through Square
- SBA loans through Celtic Bank
- Business Education supported by Tarkenton Certificate in Entrepreneurship created by the University of Georgia’s Terry College of Business and the Tarkenton Institute
- Incorporation Services with Click2Corp
- HR and Payroll services through ADP’s payroll and HR solutions
- Cash Flow through NOWaccount
Click here or contact Rob Thomas, VP Business Development, CUPartner Link, for more information.